Here at Saito we can help you get your food products out the door as quickly as possible, and with all the right labelling to meet the regulations. We have spent 30 plus years working with clients in the food processing sector, creating smoother and more cost-effective systems for tracking products. Saito is HACCP certified – we have custom built environment controlled production in New Zealand that meet international standards for food safety.
We Can Help You:
- Meet regulatory compliance through labelling and tracking systems
- Use date labelling to track perishable items to minimise waste
- Monitor pallet and carton labels through ambient, chiller or freezer conditions, as well as warehousing and transportation
- Label ingredients and content information including genetic modification and allergy notes
- Protect the integrity of your food with anti-counterfeit labelling
Tracking in real-time maximises the speed and efficiency of your food processing business. We help with a vast range of labelling, brand and barcoding applications.
- Pallet and carton labels suited for ambient, chiller or freezer conditions
- Inline applicator ribbons
- Label materials that are certified for use in food manufacturing (secondary and tertiary packaging)
- Adhesive options for plastic, paper, card or rough surface applications
- Tethered and portable barcode scanners, both standard and antibacterial
- Thermal label printers (industrial, desktop and portable)
- Equipment tracking and tagging systems including those for use with sterilisation services
- Blank and printed tags and labels
- Hand-labellers from Saito and Meto
- Barcode and Traceability Systems
- Software, hardware and labelling systems for tracking and anti-counterfeit measures
- Labelling systems to meet your Lean / just-in-time manufacturing goals
For extra reassurance, Saito’s GS1 barcode certification means that your barcodes will comply with global standards. This integrates your barcodes with your wider supply chain, creating smoother stock and asset management.