Timber & Forestry
Trees right across the world have been tagged with Saito products over the last 30 years. We’ve learnt a huge amount about your industry during that time, and have created a range of labels, tickets, tags and machinery to cope with the harshest of climates.
We Can Help You:
- Keep track of timber through every process from logs in the forest to individual boards at a retail level
- Make sure the identification lasts in a supply chain prone to extreme weather conditions from monsoons to droughts
- Meet all regulatory requirements with tags that comply to all rules and regulations set down by authorities in Australia and New Zealand
- Identify your stock in an accurate and timely way
At Saito, we offer timber and forestry businesses both equipment and tags for treatment identification, packet labelling, kiln drying and a range of other processes. Tags and tickets that are designed to work in your environments, we have a range of weights specially developed for these harsh conditions, using a premium product developed specifically for Saito’s clients; Handi-Flex.
- Log tags and tickets for JAS tracking
- Kiln tags and tickets for easy and accurate identification on all products
- Re-pulpable log tags as required to identify chain of custody
- Outer-pack labelling and tags
- Colour coded treatment tags and tickets
- Tethered and portable barcode scanners
- Thermal label printers (industrial, desktop and portable)
- Blank and custom printed labels and tags
- Your choice of colours, materials and design
- Products that are tried proven and tested in the industry and that interface with the very latest in timber processing software
- Inkjet for imaging IPPC code onto treated timber
For extra reassurance, Saito’s GS1 barcode certification means that your barcodes will comply with global standards. This integrates your barcodes with your wider supply chain, creating smoother stock and asset management.