Colour Coded Labels
Colours; the fastest and most easily identifiable way to recognise change, be that by days of the week, type of product, delivery to allocated site location, faulty or approved – there are many ways that colour can add speed to your supply chain process.
Whatever you use these labels for, the most important is that they are fit for purpose. Saito work very hard to understand the “life” of your product and in turn the full requirements of the labels you need. Be it, applied to plastic pallet wrapping, treated timber, or warehouse racking, these labels must do their job.
Failure to preform can be a very costly exercise; excess labour, down-time, loss in your client confidence there are many reasons that these labels are important and it is imperative to get it right.
At Saito, we not only understand the importance of these labels, but we work with our clients to add value to these simply but circuital labels. Understanding your business and requirements allows us to develop the best solution for your needs.
- Pallet and Carton Labels
- Address, Shipping and Distribution Labels
- Permanent, Chiller and Freezer Grade Labels
- Direct Thermal and Thermal Transfer Labels
- Paper and Synthetic Labels, even Aluminium labels; for metal detectors
- Ever-Peel labels; for re-application and tracing needs
- Patient ID labels; for medical track and trace
- Pack labels; for all your lumber and timber requirements