Distribution & Pick Packing Labels
Making sure you pick and send the correct product. Ensuring your product gets to the right location.
You’ve gone to a lot of trouble to get this far; developing the business, getting the order, the manufacturing your goods. Don’t let it down on this last step of the process.
Whether it be ensuring your goods are labelled in a fashion to guarantee your team knows what is what, or be it clear dispatch labels that make the distance. The most important thing is that they are fit for purpose.
Saito work very hard to understand the “life” of your product and in turn the full requirements of the labels you need. Be it, applied to plastic pallet wrapping, treated timber, or warehouse racking, these labels must do their job.
Failure to preform can be a very costly exercise; excess labour, down-time, loss in your client confidence there are many reasons that these labels are important and it is imperative to get it right.
- Pallet and Carton Labels
- Address, Shipping and Distribution Labels
- Permanent, Chiller and Freezer Grade Labels
- Direct Thermal and Thermal Transfer Labels
- Thermal Transfer Ribbons
- Label Printers (desktop & industrial)
- Paper and Synthetic Labels, even Aluminium labels; for metal detectors
- Ever-Peel labels; for re-application and tracing needs
- Pack labels; for all your lumber and timber requirements