Carton, Dispatch & Pallet Labels
Carton Labels can communicate the right information to guarantee your team can discover the contents of each carton with ease, speeding up the picking process. Dispatch or Distribution Labels need clear and concise details to ensure your products make the distance. Pallet Labels mark your fully shrink-wrapped pallets with all the necessary shipping details. Saito’s Pallet Labels will stick to various grades of shrink-wrap film, ensuring that these packaging materials can all be sustainably recycled together. All of these are essential in ensuring the correct product gets to the right location.
You’ve gone to a lot of trouble to get this far; developing the business, getting the order, then manufacturing your goods. Don’t let it down on this last step of the process.
The most important thing is that your labels are fit for purpose. Saito work very hard to understand the “life” of your product and in turn the full requirements of the labels you need. Be it applied to plastic pallet wrapping, treated timber, or warehouse racking, these labels must do their job.
Failure to perform can be a very costly exercise; excess labour, downtime, loss in your client confidence there are many reasons that these labels are important, and it is imperative to get it right.
- Pallet and Carton Labels
- Address, Shipping and Distribution Labels
- Permanent, Chiller and Freezer Grade Labels
- Direct Thermal and Thermal Transfer Labels
- Thermal Transfer Ribbons
- Label Printers (desktop & industrial)
- Paper and Synthetic Labels, even Aluminium labels; for metal detectors
- Ever-Peel labels; for re-application and tracing needs
- Pack labels; for all your lumber and timber requirements