If your wood is to be sold as export and paid by JAS volume, each load will take a trip to the port via the scaling yard where the logs are individually measured by qualified scalers. Each log is then barcoded for identification purposes with a Log Tag.
We knew when we created our Forestry ticket range for the New Zealand, Australian, and South Pacific markets that they needed to last. Saito premium tags and tickets have been developed specifically for these harsh environments and are proven to last in extreme weather conditions – from torrential rain to fierce sunlight. As we have long been involved in the forestry industry we know that as well as harsh climates, tags need to cope with kiln temperatures and being immersed in treatment plants.
All products are manufactured using a premium product developed specifically for Saito’s clients, Handi-Flex.
As well as different materials and varying thicknesses, there are a range of colour options available, for identification of your logs or for treated timber tickets.
- Log tags and tickets for JAS tracking
- Kiln tags and tickets for easy and accurate identification on all products
- Outer-pack labelling and tags
- Colour coded treatment tags and tickets
- Thermal label printers (industrial, desktop and portable)
- Blank and custom printed labels and tags
- Your choice of colours, materials, and design
- Products that are tried proven and tested in the industry and that interface with the very latest in timber processing software
- Inkjet for imaging IPPC code onto treated timber